Skip to content
Since we are seeing people in clinic, please note the following guidelines:
- We are still a “healthcare” setting – so masks are still optional and we will wear one if you wish.
- We will (obviously) wash our hands between consultations
- Alcohol disinfect after leaving and returning to the room
- Waiting room: Our practice guidelines mean that the waiting room is currently available for only one or two clients. When you arrive, come to the top of the stairs and ring the new doorbell. You may have to wait a few minutes at the top of the stairs.
- Changes of Circumstance: If your circumstances change – you have contact with a known COVID-19 case, or become symptomatic, please call before coming to the clinic. We will not penalise you for cancelling an appointment for these types of things!