Since we are seeing people in clinic, please note the following guidelines have been given to us from the ISCP.
- We will wear a surgical mask for all sessions, and may wear a plastic gown if circumstances demand.
- We will (obviously) wash our hands between consultations
- Alcohol disinfect after leaving and returning to the room
- Since we are longer than 15 minutes together, face masks for patients are mandatory.
- We will wear a face shield/goggles for any techniques that push air out of the chest.
- Waiting room: Our practice guidelines mean that the waiting room is currently not being used. When you arrive, come to the top of the stairs and follow the instructions on the signs.
- Changes of Circumstance: If your circumstances change – you have contact with a known COVID-19 case, or become symptomatic, please call before coming to the clinic. We will not penalise you for cancelling an appointment for these types of things!
- Please bring your own mask if you have one. If you don’t have one we will sell you one.
- If you are coming to us from home, please shower before coming and put on a fresh set of clothes. Take those clothes off after returning home. If coming from work and you have time to shower first, please do so.
- Expect that your temperature may be checked on entering the clinic.