Since we are seeing people in clinic, please note the following guidelines have been given to us from the ISCP.
- We are still a “healthcare” setting – so masks are still mandatory.
- We will wear a surgical mask for all sessions, and may wear a plastic gown if circumstances demand.
- We will (obviously) wash our hands between consultations
- Alcohol disinfect after leaving and returning to the room
- Since we are longer than 15 minutes together, face masks for patients are mandatory.
- Waiting room: Our practice guidelines mean that the waiting room is currently available for only one or two clients. When you arrive, come to the top of the stairs and ring the new doorbell. You may have to wait a few minutes at the top of the stairs.
- Changes of Circumstance: If your circumstances change – you have contact with a known COVID-19 case, or become symptomatic, please call before coming to the clinic. We will not penalise you for cancelling an appointment for these types of things!
- Please bring your own mask if you have one. If you don’t have one we will sell you one.