Since we are seeing people in clinic, please note the following guidelines have been given to us from the ISCP.
- We will wear a surgical mask for all sessions, and may wear a plastic gown if circumstances demand.
- We will (obviously) wash our hands between consultations
- Alcohol disinfect after leaving and returning to the room
- Since we are longer than 15 minutes together, we ask that all patients wear a surgical mask.
- We will wear a face shield/goggles for any techniques that push air out of the chest.
- Waiting room: Our practice guidelines mean that the waiting room is currently not being used. When you arrive, call the clinic number and let the secretary know that you are here, and they will call you up when we are ready to see you.
- Changes of Circumstance: If your circumstances change – you have contact with a known COVID-19 case, or become symptomatic, please call before coming to the clinic. We will not penalise you for cancelling an appointment for these types of things!
- Please bring your own mask if you have one. If you don’t have one we can supply one.
- If you are coming to us from home, please shower before coming and put on a fresh set of clothes. Take those clothes off after returning home. If coming from work and you have time to shower first, please do so.
- Expect that your temperature may be checked on entering the clinic.